In order to ensure we all keep safe, we have agreed the following points:
· One Committee member and one helper will attend each week, (where two people from the same household are helpers, they can both attend at the same time)
· The Committee member and helper(s) will wear face coverings and apply hand gel frequently (hand gel will be provided)
· Social distancing must be observed
· There will be a clear screen in front of the payment desk
· There will be a separate table for the helper to place small goods that are being purchased but due to space restrictions this may be the empty depot trolley.
· Customers will not be allowed inside the Depot unless they are lifting heavy bags such as compost, in which case they must wear a face covering
· Customers must maintain a socially distant queue whilst waiting.
Payments for goods can be made using cash or by bank transfer (BACS) immediately after your visit.
Download the details originally provided for purchasing at the Depot to get the ALGS BACS details.
We could not meet the social distancing requirements of the above Risk Assessment so have stopped the normal Saturday morning trading, instead we are operating prearranged timed pickup of orders place by members.